1. Can anyone register for the workshop?
2. How do I register for the workshop?
3. How do I know if my registration has been confirmed?
4. I haven’t received the letter confirming my registration: what should I do?
Please contact the workshop planning team using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Do I have to pay for participation in the workshop?
6. Can you help me to book a hotel room?
Participants must make their own travel and accommodation. Special rates have been negotiated with certain hotels. Please go to the workshop website at www.icnuniconductworkshop.co.za for a list of recommended hotels in Stellenbosch. Please note that the special rates are valid until 15 October 2018 and thereafter normal rates will apply.
7. Will I be provided with transportation from the airport to my hotel?
Transfers during the conference will be at the delegates cost. But shuttle services will be offered the night of the dinner (Upon registration indicate which hotel you booked at).
8. Should I have travel or health insurance during my stay in South Africa?
9. Will I receive printed workshop materials?
Participants will receive a memory stick with all the workshop papers. Papers will also be uploaded on the workshop website for download.
10. Will laptops or tablets be available for rent on the spot?
11. What will be the conference language? Will interpreting be provided?
12. Is it possible to pay in other currencies in Cape Town?
13. I’ve already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration to another person?
You can cancel your registration by sending an email to email@example.com
Transferring your registration to someone else is impossible – only persons who have received invitations from conference holders are entitled to register.
14. How can I get an international visa invitation letter?
We will help you of course. Please contact the workshop registration desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. I’m driving. Where can I park my car?
Participants are encouraged to use public transport because of limited parking around the university
16. Will there be free Wifi?
17. I am not able to pre-register on-line. Can I register when I arrive at the workshop?
No, registration at the workshop will not be possible. Please note that pre-registration on-line (available till Friday, Friday, 19 October 2018) is required for all participants.
18. Who can attend the ICN Unilateral Conduct Workshop?
Please note that only persons who have received invitations from organisers are entitled to attend the conference.
19. What should I wear?
20. Who should I contact if I have other questions?
For general information on the workshop, please contact the Communication Department at email@example.com.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the registration desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative use the form provided on the website address, under contact us, to send us a message directly from the site.